If you are a High School teacher that shares the love for robots with us, and is willing to learn new and exciting concepts, please contact us for more information on how to be a part of this revolution.
Abel Fernandez ClubRED Coordinator
- We are asking that coaches spend a maximum of 4 hours per week with students
- Coaches should be taking attendance on the Engagements Tool in Atlas
- Clubs could be held before school, during lunch, or after school
- Hours could be split up into multiple days
- Ideally, we’d like to keep teacher involvement at a minimum – we want to challenge students to practice problem solving skills
- Coaches are expected to chaperone students on Competition Day